I Love my love with a "T"...

I Love my Love with a "T"...

Is anybody still watching TV these days? Im now addicted to Youtube- the greatest invention since chocolate (and ice cream) . Haha~
Have been watching a lot of Korean variety shows recently, discovering a whole host of v interesting Korean entertainers, and also my most recent object of obsession. Hehhehheh. It all started one fine day when I decided to look up Princess Hours videos and clicked on some of the accompanying links. At first it was just a song, then to a particularly cute vid of my obsession, and a super funny variety show. The rest is history.
*P.S. THE FOLLOWING IS PURE CRAP. YOU DON HAVE TO READ IF YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.* ( which is unlikely, since you are reading my blog.)
Do you feel bored and listless? Find yourself stoning while watching television? Then here is your lifesaver---Korean variety shows! They are really entertaining, excellent destressers.
There! I have done my part for Youtube.
So anyway, if you haven't watched Youtube vids, come back to earth-watch today~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment