Guess im happy : )

Even though there're a million things I could probably grouse about, I can safely say I'm happy now. : )
Sure, undergrad life didn't turn out as fun/relaxing as I'd imagined it to be. Think its even more 'no life' than JC. Hate doing e projects-alot of heartache which you're not even sure wld be rewarded.
But! apart from all that, I am happy, at least at this point in time. The path ahead seems clearer. Maybe because there are not too many choices to take by now. lol.

Oh Im happy, even though my Mum has taken to popping weird questions like,'Do you have a boyfriend?' and then,'Why aren't you going out with a boyfriend?'. Then she'll happily ramble on about how popular she was, e many parties she attended, her wild friends..etc..etc, making me feel like some loser. Who might stay single for the rest of her sorry life. T_T What's worse, she's not the only one who enjoys tormenting me in this way. A few times, when Bapa walks past my room, he would suddenly ask, totally out of the blue,' Don't you have a boyfriend?'

ARRGHH! Alright alright, I don't have a BF, and I just love slacking at home. So?? Seriously, if they keep this up, they're going to unbalance their daughter's mental state. She might just get desperate and decide to have a one night stand, have a baby, and maybe elope with some wanderer. Or maybe not. HAHAA~!

Oh well. I must still be thankful-at least I don't need to undergo the annual CNY grilling by pesky relatives. Heard it's even worse then. Phew~ Anybody has any CNY horror stories to share? hehheh.
Ok just for fun- look at my hubby..he even looks cute as a penguin! Wahaha!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment