Create sth myself for a change?



Great. Blogger's finally back to normal. It freaked me out a few days ago when I couldn't post anything.
Phew. Was almost gg to start an account in Wordpress.

First things first. Exams are FINALLY over! HOORAY~~
Have been surfing around these days after regaining my freedom, and seen loads of inspiring stuff...They make me feel a little ashamed of myself, that i am someone who only knows how to admire/gather other people's creativity, but have created none of my own. I use blogskins/wallpapers/interfaces that others have designed. I read books written by others. I eat food prepared by others. I adopt ideas/point of views from others. What is truly my own? Is there a single thought/thing in my life that is mine? that is original?

But doesn't everybody possess creativity? Just that not everyone chooses to develop it like all these wonderful artists i've seen. Modern life, particularly city life, is crammed full of ready made products and ideas. We forget tt we can actually come up with many of those things ourselves too, and then, we gradually lose the ability to create without even realising it. In fact, why create? Waste of time isn't it? people can just get it easily from some brand/artist/shopping mall that they admire. Tragic.
So, i've decided to create something that is truly my own. Just anything to assure myself there's still this tiny spark of creativity left in me.
Ooh, some of e stuff that i've seen:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment