A week of new knowledge

Rounding up an uneventful week, i learnt 3 things.....

1) Salvation Army thrift store is a huge treasure trove.
Tis' true! Point - i bought e entire boxed set of Narnia books for $7 and 2 vintage 60s' hardcovers for $1 each. All of which deserve a bettr fate - that of sitting on my tiny bookshelf. Ahahaa~ If u're thinking, 'Jeez, only bo liao pple and bargain-hunting aunties go there', well...you're half-right...lol.
However, I saw quite a few trendy young pple during e whole time i was there. (Read: guys in skinny jeans, and arty looking girls in tights)

The book section is delightfully huge, distributed across several pokey little rooms, which remind me of my primitive primary school library. Clothes section was not as exciting, though :[ Some of e clothes ought to have been recycled into rags or sth 5 years ago.

2) Which finger u choose to wear ur ring on shows ur personality.
Something interesting learnt from a new friend. Apparently based on Greek mythology, but pls dont ask me abt e details -_-;;

Thumb - Independent
Index finger - Dominant
Middle finger - Fun-loving
2nd last (?) finger - Romantic, loyal
Last finger - Conflicted

True? I find it pretty accurate, at least in my case...

3) I look great when i have my eyes closed in pictures.
hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment