Walkin' in e winter wonderland~


Anybody knows how tt song 'Walking in the winter wonderland' begins? Was trying to sing it and realised i couldn't even remember the chorus. Sob T_T Another sign of aging?
(Btw, could any of you believe it when you turned 21? Frankly, im still in disbelief...no no, I refuse to believe it.)
I want to go to Korea~~ The weather forecast for Seoul a few days ago was -4 degrees Celsius...maybe there'll be snow soon? Actually i just want to roll myself a few snowballs and pelt some random pple with them, before scampering back indoors to warm myself. I suppose it's all v.fun and romantic for e 1st few hours, but i probably won't be able to stand the cold. No kidding - my teeth were alrdy chattering on top of Genting. Lol~ Anyway, a long cold, gray winter could be really depressing.
Still! I want to roll some snowballs! Sigh.
Here's my alter ego all decked out in her winter clothes. I <3 her cap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment