My new Girl Crush <3

I had wanted to post my thoughts after watching 12 Lotus, but e Olympic artistic gymnastics diverted my attention. Specifically, someone diverted my attention.

Introducing Anna Bessonova! Her ribbon routine was b e a u t i f u l. Then again i didn't get to see her ball and hoop segments, so i cant judge whether she deserved more than e bronze medal she got.

One thing's for sure though- she excited e audience e most. Even during her performance, people were clapping and cheering loudly for her. For me, she stands out from all e rest because she possesses a rare talent and charisma to portray e mood of e music. Dancing alone may only need practise, but try doing that while working a ribbon and turning somersaults! People are alrdy discussing whether she's retiring after this year's Olympics, since she is turning 25...but i hope not!

Alright, see for yourself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment