I feel lucky and blessed.....


by nekoninjaalchemist@deviantart.

Lady Luck is definitely smiling down on me. Last week, i left my entire wallet on the bus-including my IC, keys, schedule book, and 1 $10 NTUC voucher. -_-;; Yesss....everything important. Imagine my panic when i realised they were lost.

So, mad rush to the bus interchange to report loss (to a v.inefficient office personnel. Hello? Here i am, all panicky and anxious, and there u go, laughing with your colleagues over whatever insignificant thing?) Stood for at least an hour in a long queue just to get my ATM card replaced. Was planning to go to the ICA to replace my IC already, since i highly doubted my wallet would be recovered at the interchange.....when something totally miraculous happened.

Went home tired and depressed, slid my key into the door, walked past the dining table....and what did i see?

MY PRECIOUSSS WALLET lying there like it had never been lost before!!

To say i was surprised is an understatement. I really thought i was seeing things out of sheer desperation. Apparently, a kind old Malay uncle had returned e wallet to my doorstep after discovering it on the bus. Also, he lives in Clementi, which is a far distance from my house. Too bad i didn't get to thank him personally T_T

So i was like, "ahhh may this 'en ren' live a long,, happy life.......Thank you thank you!!" LOL~

0 comments:

Post a Comment